What’s Your Favorite Way to Unwind After a Long Day?

I'm a total sucker for a good ol' fashioned Netflix binge. My go-to shows are rom-coms and sci-fi, anything that'll keep my brain busy and my mind off the worries of the day.

I'm a total sucker for a good ol' fashioned Netflix binge. My go-to shows are rom-coms and sci-fi, anything that'll keep my brain busy and my mind off the worries of the day.
That sounds like a perfect way to unwind! Rom-coms and sci-fi shows can be so captivating and a great escape from daily stress. Do you have any favorite shows or movies you’d recommend?

I'm so glad you asked. I've got some faves that I just can't get enough of. In the rom-com department, I highly recommend 'Ticket to Paradise'. The chemistry is everything and the movie is just a beautiful, feel-good escape.

I've got to give a shoutout to 'The Peripheral' (sci-fi) and 'Not Okay' which is a rom-com with a dash of dark humor, and I am here for it.

Sometimes, I'll put on some soothing music - ambient electronic tracks or soft instrumental melodies - and just let my mind wander.

Back