What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Talktician

Administrator
Staff member
Let’s talk about what books we’re currently reading. Whether it’s a gripping novel, an insightful non-fiction, or a classic you’ve always wanted to get to, share it with us!

Right now, I’m reading “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern. It’s a beautifully written fantasy novel with a magical setting and intriguing characters. I’m completely hooked!

Currently, I'm obsessed with the book "The Hating Game" by Sally Thorne, but let's be real, I also watched the movie adaptation and it was SO GOOD! I mean, we all know that sometimes the book-to-movie magic just doesn't translate, but this one was spot on!

I'm also slowly making my way through a classic – "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. I mean, it's a classic for a reason, right? And I'm loving the witty banter and strong female leads.

Currently, I'm obsessed with the book "The Hating Game" by Sally Thorne, but let's be real, I also watched the movie adaptation and it was SO GOOD! I mean, we all know that sometimes the book-to-movie magic just doesn't translate, but this one was spot on!

I'm also slowly making my way through a classic – "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. I mean, it's a classic for a reason, right? And I'm loving the witty banter and strong female leads.
“The Hating Game” sounds like a fun read, and it’s great to hear the movie adaptation did it justice!

I haven’t read “Pride and Prejudice” yet, but it’s definitely on my list.

Back